22 July 2023 at 12:00PM
7 Ways to Be a Better Follow-Up Leader
There are a number of important lessons about being a follow-up leader:
- Leaders who have follow-up in their DNA simply execute with less friction and stress than those who don’t.
- A follow-up leader stays better aligned with the work happening in the organization, and the followers better understand and execute to the leader’s expectations.
- Timely and predictable follow-up behavior will reduce the number and magnitude of crises the leader has to deal with.
- Building follow-up leader skills starts with being a follow-up follower. Followers who reliably and predictably follow up on asks understand the importance of follow-up, and carry that value into their leadership journeys.
Want to be a great follow-up leader?
Read the full article here to learn seven tips to help you on the journey.
- Please remember that you will need to log in to your PMI account in order to access the complete article.